Questcare was founded in 1996 when a single-hospital physician-owned group assumed responsibility for 14 Emergency Departments in North Texas. Insistence on delivering quality patient care in an environment that supported the physicians’ needs created the high standards upon which Questcare was founded.
On February 18, 2005, fifty-one of the full-time employed physicians of Questcare purchased Questcare Medical Services P.A. Since that date, Questcare has been known by the assumed name “Questcare Partners” a truly democratic Emergency Medicine group characterized by a one-member/one-vote policy. Questcare’s Board of Directors and the elected officers now consist entirely of members of its full-time physician staff.
Because of our proven dedication to quality and success, Questcare has had the opportunity to expand its emergency medicine services to branch out into other specialties including pediatric hospitalist, internal medicine hospitalist, intensivist, and Ob-Gyn hospitalist services.
To Achieve the Status, Recognition, and Reputation as The Premier Patient Care Organization Providing Integrated Patient Care Services
Questcare Partners Mission
- To provide a full range of patient care services of the highest quality
- To deliver all company services with the utmost respect and dignity
- To hire and maintain the best and brightest physicians and other required healthcare and administrative personnel
- To create effective partnering relationships with our healthcare clients to achieve common business goals and objectives
- To develop an atmosphere of entrepreneurialism throughout the organization